Village of Potter
VILLAGE OF POTTER BOARD MEETING
OCTOBER 8, 2014 AT 7:00 PM
The monthly meeting of the Village of Potter Board will be held at the Village Hall.
1. Notation of proper posting.
2. Approve and/or amend minutes of previous meeting.
3. Treasurer’s report.
4. Citizen input/public participation.
5. Sanitary district comments.
6. Discussion/possible action on amended ordinance #1, concerning possible sewage charges for vacant buildings, accessory building fees, hookup fees.
7. Discussion/possible action on crack filling various village streets.
8. Discussion/possible action on Advanced Disposal proposed contract.
9. Discussion/possible action on Resolution 2014-2 concerning recycling authorization.
10.Set trick or treat date and time.
11.Set date/time for annual budget meeting.
13.Vouchers to be paid.
POSTED at Potter Village Hall, Gruett’s, Potter Post Office, www.villageof potter.com
Dennis Gruett, Clerk
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 920-853-3323 with as much notice as possible.