Village of Potter
VILLAGE OF POTTER BOARD MEETING
MARCH 12, 2014 AT 7:00 PM
The monthly meeting of the Village of Potter Board will be held at the Village Hall.
1. Notation of proper posting.
2. Approve and/or amend minutes of previous meeting.
3. Treasurer’s report.
4. Citizen input/public participation.
5. Sanitary district comments.
6. Discussion/possible action on sewage fees and amended ordinance #1.
7. Discussion/possible appointment of Paul Birschbach as sanitary district inspector.
8. Approve/deny beer license for Potter Fire Department chicken barbeque.
9. Approve/deny beer license for Potter Community Association bingo night.
10.Appoint election workers for 2014.
11.Discussion/possible action on insurance.
13.Vouchers to be paid.
POSTED at Potter Village Hall, Gruett’s, Potter Post Office, www.villageof potter.com
Dennis Gruett, Clerk
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 920-853-3323 with as much advance notice as possible.