Village of Potter
VILLAGE OF POTTER BOARD MEETING
NOVEMBER 8, 2011 AT 7:00 PM
The monthly meeting of the Village of Potter Board will be held at the Village Hall.
1. Notation of proper posting.
2. Approve and/or amend minutes of previous meeting.
3. Treasurer’s report.
4. Citizen input/public participation.
5. Sanitary district comments.
6. Discussion/ possible action on proposed changes to the zoning ordinance.
7. Discussion/ possible action on zoning code commissioner and permit fees.
8. Representative form Calumet County District Attorney Office.
9. Discussion/possible action on purchase of fire truck by Potter Fire Department or yearly contract fee for services and future truck purchases.
10.Preliminary budget discussion.
12.Vouchers to be paid.
POSTED at Potter Village Hall, Gruett’s, Potter Post Office, www.village of potter.com
Dennis Gruett, Clerk
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 920-853-3323 with as much advance notice as possible.