Village of Potter
VILLAGE OF POTTER BOARD MEETING
December 13, 2017 AT 7:00 PM
The monthly meeting of the Village of Potter Board will be held at the Village Hall.
1. Notation of proper posting
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve/or amend minutes of previous meeting
4. Citizen input/public participation
5. Treasurer’s report
6. Sanitary District comments
7. Clerk’s Report
8. President’s report
10.Report on building permits issued for the month.
11. Approval of Hilbert-Potter First Responders contract.
12.Discussion of charges for unauthorized disposal of materials in garbage containers
13. Discussion/possible action on Lateral and manhole repair necessary along with budget needed for project
14. Status of sex offender living in Potter
15. Update on applying for state road funds through the county-need to set a 5 year plan to be prepared when our time to apply comes up
16. Review and pass the Memorandum of Understanding Regarding Calumet County cost sharing.
17. Discussion/ action on ordinance to separate Clerk and treasurer position and Constable ordinance
18.Discussion/ action on Constable ordinance
19.Vouchers to be paid
POSTED at Potter Village Hall, Gruett’s, Potter Post Office, www.villageofpotter.com
Heather Gibler, Clerk
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 920-903-7901 with as much notice as possible.